Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Quartet of Happy

The other three pooches managed to
walk out of the photo right before.

Like herding cats


Now comes the dismantling of 
the holiday.
I'm hoping to purge half, if not more.

I've never been a fan of January.
It's always meant continuing on without loved ones near,
and it seems there is more work than usual and of course
all the resolutions to fail at within a few weeks, so I don't make any.
LOL well except I just planned another purge.
It's a new year.

I'm already overwhelmed with choices and decisions and it's still dang 2022.

Happy New Year!!!

 




 

1 comment:

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Happy New Year
Handsome family
Walter likes a photo op :)
I like January because it represents the gate to spring with its very noticeable longer days.