Thursday, December 15, 2022

December 15

 #15

I found this today.

I was talking with Robin yesterday,

a good blog buddy 

The Cranky Crow

about our shared love of paper and recalled 

this scherenschnitte piece I had made decades ago.

When first married, the ex and I had a very small, mostly handmade,

Christmas. Many items were made of paper, this being one of them. 

It came out for the holidays for a few years and then was tucked away.

I'm glad Robin asked to see it, because I'm pretty sure

 I will make a new one, in sturdier paper to replace this damaged one.

This was just construction paper.



My sorta advent idea has swung all over the place.
I didn't really think any of it through, which I rarely do.
More often, I ponder things to death, turning them over
and over until it's all broken and mush.  
Unsalvageable thoughts, needing to start over.
I'll try to see this through, but other issues are tugging at my brain.
Many worrisome new ones, but I've put 'em on the back burner 
till after the kids visit. 

After all there is so much good.
Like Robin, who is such a good soul. If you 
don't know her, go on over and scroll through.
She's a keeper.

Z

3 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

I have absolutely no words. Never ever did I think I would pull up a post from you about your glorious tree and find such beautiful words. Thank you... you are one-of-a-beautiful kind. XOXO ~Robin~ (PS...that part about pondering things to death? Yeah...oh yeah.)

Ahitra Gaethon said...

As a sign of gratitude for how my husband was saved from Lymes, I decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
My husband suffered from Lymes and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and I saw testimony of so many people who were cured from Lymes , and so many others with similar body problems, and they left the contact of this doctor who had the herbal cure to Lymes. I never imagined Lymes had a cure not until I contacted him and he assured me my husband will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my husband used it and in one months he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life.Lymes has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Dr Itua can cure Herpes,Hiv,Cancer,ALS,Copd,HPV,Lupus,MS,Diabetes, and other disease talk to Dr Itua on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony . www.drituaherbalcenter.com

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Beautiful post
Tears reading about Mason