Friday, August 19, 2011

A Treasure



is not a stranger to most of you by any means. I feel like I have been living under a rock, because somehow I had missed getting to know her, even though
I frequently heard of this wonderful blog HOME.
Carole @ Maynard Greenhouse sent me
 this link  
to Home's latest post, to bop me on the head,
and I was gobsmacked.
I spent the next few hours all over Jacqueline's blog,
lapping up every delicious morsel and 
marveling at the photographs and content.
Grab coffee, wine, cookies,
whatever floats your boat and settle in
for a treasure filled afternoon of browsing.
The whipped topping extra?
Jacqueline wrote me a lovely email letting me know
her a little bit more. This gal has class.
If you are one of the five remaining people 
who have not visited Home, 
shove the rock off and go...NOW!
Carole, thank you for the head bop.
You're the best.

Pics of latest re-do's on hold until google lets me have more storage space.
Murphy's Law..Of course it only happens when you are just about to upload right?
z

12 comments:

Jillayne said...

I guess I'm one of the five so I'm off to see what I have been missing as well!

a peony princess said...

Count me in that group too! I shall grab my wine and go...

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Oh Suzan,
I cannot believe that you have done this. I'm really not sure if I am deserving of such an accolade and I am now feeling very humble ( oh dear, that makes me sound as if I've just stepped out of a Charles Dicken's novel !! haha )
To me, it is an honour that you and Carole think so highly of my insignificant and, it has to be said, sometimes shallow little blog, There are so many blogs, yours and Carole's included, that are far more worthy of praise than my ramblings. I just post things that I like and, if others like it then all to the good.
Once again, many, many thanks for such a kind gesture and, I hope that we reamin blogging buddies for many a long year.
Much love, best wishes and here's to blogging friendships and long may they last. XXXX

Blondie's Journal said...

I consider myself lucky to have found Jacqueline's blog quite awhile ago and I enjoy it SO much! She's a kind and thoughtful and immensely talented blogger. She makes me smile. Thanks for giving everyone the heads up, Suzan!

XO,
Jane

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

I guess I've been under the rock too. I'm headin right over.

hugs
Sissie

time worn interiors said...

I'm right there with you, I've never been on her blog! Going right now! thanks
tot

Jill said...

I'm the 4th of the 5 under the rock too...

Carole said...

See told ya....now you'll always listen to me....yeah right?
Glad you told everyone about Jackie's blog. She's a true treasure ....oh yeah you said that...well it bares repeating!

Sorry about blogger messing with you. My blogroll wouldn't update for about 12 hours yesterday....drove me nuts until I fix it.

hugs,
Carole

Romeo said...

Sure was getting crowded under that rock let me tell you. Glad everyone is crawling out from under it, maybe now I can get a decent nap. After of course my visit over to this new wonder....

Purrs!

Romeo and "her"

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Thank you for the head bop!
Off I go...

Mullin Avenue Workshop said...

How delightful Suzan, that I have decided today to begin renewing my acquaintance with Old Grey Mare, and have also been given the gift of a new blog to enjoy. I must look in on this, you make it sound like a true treasure. However first I plan to follow up here, the last I read, was back in May or April, and your daughter had just returned home. So I am looking forward to learning about your summer. I consider Old Grey Mare a treasure.

Brenda Pruitt said...

I'm so excited to check this out! (I just bought more space myself.)
Brenda