Sunday, April 17, 2022

Happy Sunday!




Pink Ladies always shine this time of year.
Sooooo many bees. Doing my part for local beekeepers.



It works!!
SO much work to get it back, but I still have to 
be water conscious lol



Welcome Hummers


Everything coming up nicely


This time of year the blinds are open, and windows 
as well. Fountain sounds all over the first floor 


Double foam, sweet cream, cinnamon, vanilla, cold brew.
My treat on this beautiful day.
How did I ever exist without a frother? 

OH BOY!!!





 

3 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Your outdoor space is looking wonderful! Those pink ladies!!! That little fountain!! The tubs full of plants!! Oh my! I can just imagine the sound of the fountain through the open windows.... It will be a while before I can open our windows...We are supposed to get another couple inches of snow again tonight/tomorrow. It's getting real old. ~Robin~ (Hmmmm....maybe I should think about a frother...or, should I say, one that actually works.)

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Happy Week!

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Oh Z , what a display those pink ladies make. I don’t think we have those here or, if we do, they aren’t that common. I just looked it up and we aren’t allowed to grow it here because of our climate ! Your garden is beautiful. XXXX