Saturday, April 4, 2020

Everyday News



DIL to be Helene starts a garden at new home


Wonderful neighbor Robin drops off fried chicken last evening.
I actually made yummy noises while eating.

( then returned later with lunch for today)


Darling daughter wrote me this:
" Remember when I would be in your bed and refuse to get up,
so you just made me into the bed?"


So she made Tom up into the bed

Of course this created major longing pains for 
kids so I visited her Instagram
 and watched from the 1st post to today.
Got a little weepy.

now open 
My dearest pal Carole's business
If you live anywhere nearby, 
please please
visit. 
Gardening is a great stress reliever, 
and fresh air and distancing will work fine.













7 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

Lovely neighbors--I think it's wonderful how we are all pulling together.

What a hearty laugh I had about making the bed around someone! Good memories. I'll definitely visit your daughter. I love getting visits from new people on IG, even its just once.

Be well, Z!

Jane

Blondie's Journal said...

Z--

Just checked. Hannah's account is private.

Jane

lala said...

I have visited Maynards many times -it is especially lovely at Christmas when her enchanting shop is open.

TheCrankyCrow said...

Oh that green looks lovely. Our snow is slowly but surely vanishing...hope to have our own touches of green soon. Sweet neighbor you have! And Walter is obviously a snuggle bug LOL. Sunday Smiles ~ Robin

mary scott said...

Love the video!! thanks

diamondc said...

Maxi: What a sweet post, way to funny about the bed making and that adorable dog video, thank-you for giving me a good giggle.
Stay Healthy

Catherine

Kit said...

What a lovely neighbor. When we go outside our neighbors always yell over to see if we're fine. Yesterday there was a birthday parade for one of our neighbors. Take care. Kit