Saturday, July 3, 2010

Lighting The Flame

At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who
have lighted the flame within us.
-- Albert Schweitzer

My most heartfelt gratitude to all who linked and commented on oldgreymare and all the other blogs during the first Project Genesis.

Meet us back here on August 1st for the next installment.

Meanwhile, I return to my regularly scheduled randomness and rants.

I'm glad you're here. Truly.


Suzan


6 comments:

Natasha in Oz said...

Your project looked like it was a great success-congratulations and thanks for inspiring us to think about our world. I have just returned from a week at the beach so I missed your first link up. I will try to join in next month.

Best wishes for a wonderful week,
Natasha.

Unknown said...

Nice to be along for the ride Susan...V and I look forward to your radomness and rants. Happy 4th!

Carole said...

Z,
It's us who should be thanking you for your inspiring words and actions!
Happy 4th sweetie!
xxx

June said...

I will definitely be here on August first! I do hope you are having a great 4th! I was able to take in a couple of things, but Dale works so Landon and I have pretty much stayed home and enjoyed the quiet.
hugs

PASSIONEDECO FRANCESCA said...

Thank you for your e-mail.It has been so kind of you!
I will be here with a link August 1st, with great delight!
Francesca

Sherry Blue Sky said...

Your page and your jewelery is so beautiful. Uplifts me just visiting your site. Good luck with the New York trip, sounds awesome-so much to see there. I am thinking hard about what to present for the 1st......such a great project!