Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bangles and Baubles

Still playing in the studio.
Made these to wear with my jeans.
These brass pieces remind me of English biscuits.
Food and Jewelry...what else is there?


Along those same lines....
Friends took me out for lunch yesterday and one of them
Heather French, showed me some bracelets she had recently made.
Many of you will know Heather from her quilt patterns, the most
famous being the very popular French Roses pattern.

Re-hinging my jaw after dropping it, I knew I just had to show
you these beauties.
Jewelry Photography is not my forte, ( I apologize Heather)
but trust me these are simply gorgeous,
and they are for sale! Yep, one of kind, to ooh and awe over, to
wear with your everyday and your very best.
I own one and I have yet to wear it without being asked
at least once each time.. "where did you get that?"

Signature pieces, but then so many more pearls,
vintage buttons, crystals and dangles in each one.
Lobster clasps with chain extenders, so they will fit 6 1/2 x 7 3/4 " wrist


Pyrite, Japanese glass pearl, lampwork bead,
12mm swarovski crystal, quartz, vintage key, vintage brass button
$125.00


Pyrite, vintage rhinestone pin, pearl, peridot,
pineapple quartz, agate, vintage crystal, brass button
$140.00 SOLD


Vintage crystal, cherry quartz, vintage button, pearl,
rhinestone bead ball, vintage key
$120.00


Large beaded bead, vintage Japanese drop, rutilated quartz,
lampwork disc, agate, vintage rhinestone, pyrite,
vintage aspirin swarovski shape crystal
$140.00 SOLD

Email me
Additional pictures and info will be provided by the artist.

(Postscript...two sold in first 30 minutes after I posted,
so I called Heather and she will make similar ones if
you are interested)

Coming up soon
Please join us!


Create Change - The World Will Thank You
Project Genesis August 1st

4 comments:

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

Love your jewelry!!!!!! Very talented:)
~Debra
Blog: Capers of the vintage vixens

Marguerite (Tina) Smith Hart said...

Wow just gorgeous...someday I am going to be able to order something and make one dream come true, :)
Tina xo

Romeo said...

Beautiful jewelry! I bet they would look equally lovely displayed on my girlfriends furry neck.

If I had a girlfriend.

No matter. They are still VERY lovely.

Wanted to stop by your studio and say ConCATulations to mew!!!! You SO VERY MUCH deserve to be featured in WWC!!!! Way to go!!!!! I'll be sure and bring my cat hair remover sticky thing with me next time so that I can clean up after myself. Wouldn't want any cat fur showing in the pics ;) I can still come over, can't I? Purrlease?

Purrs!!
Romeo

Sherry Blue Sky said...

SO beautiful. Love the earrings and the bracelet with the purple stone is stunning........one wishes to be a gypsy!