Monday, December 6, 2021

Goodness Me

Just a few quick, badly lit, shots of 
what I've been doing.

A good friend needed help downsizing her vast collections,
so I volunteered to help and thought you might 
like to see some fun things.

There is so much more to come, but for now I'm just sending
 out emails to my old email list, and local folks can buy. 

I'm paring down myself and trying to resist any of the goodies,
but I did grab an old 8 foot peg rack that will go in my 
long hallway by the spare rooms. 
First I need to repaint hallway as it's been thru a lot in 28 years.









Fun huh?

 

3 comments:

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Very fun! Love the sled, but not practical to ship. For decades I dreamed of a vintage sled coffee table, but didn't have the space.

TheCrankyCrow said...

Well, "fun" seems like a bit of an understatement LOL. I would SOOO be the wrong person to help your friend...or, maybe that should be I'd be the perfect person as the majority would find a home with me. Willpower has never been my forte. I especially love that trunk!! Not sure from the photo if it is full size or a child size but, in either case, it is all kinds of good. I am sure your friend will have no problem finding new homes for her treasures. ~Robin~

susan hemann said...

Is she selling the round green box?