Sunday, December 2, 2018

Studio Supply Sale

It is time to downsize the studio
and since so many of you are creative
folks I thought I would see if any of you
might like some of these items:

I tried putting this on my other blog but
discovered I no longer can use. Surprise!
I haven't used since 2011 so no wonder I guess.
If there is enough interest 
 I may set up future links and pay pal button,
as there is a mountain of supplies looking
for new homes.

sorry us mail only
paypal or check

Email me (in profile) if you wish to purchase an item,
or leave me a comment and I'll get back to you.

Also let me know if you wish to receive direct
emails concerning future supplies I am selling.

 1.Collection of flash cards   SOLD

So many wonderful things to do with these,
but I have to draw the line somewhere.

Each word is in
both upper and lower case
180 plus words in the stacks alone
See second pic of word stacks

$120 for all plus 10.00 shipping
(check ebay prices ouch!)




Some longer versions

punctuation


Misc



2. Netty Le Croix Patterns  SOLD

Although exterior pkgs are slightly ruffled
the patterns inside are untouched.
I loved her designs.
Primitive Heaven

All 7 for 28.00 includes shipping


Finally got rid of last remaining large piece 
of furniture by listing it on-line. A huge armoire.
 It went to a lovely young couple 
who just bought their first house
 and they own only a chair and a mattress
on the floor. SO glad it went to them.
I gave it to them for free once they arrived- surprise!
Merry Christmas!

Now to decorate the LR tree and finish up yard 
cleanup and I may be ready just in time. 
19 days to go.

I sold these two items- stay tuned for more
as I grind through the mountain. Thank you

2 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Downsizing! You are ahead of me but I'm making some good progress finally. Really ready to let go of collections and just too many 'things'. So many going to homes of friends and others to the thrift shop. I love that you gave that young couple the Armoire! I plan to downsize my craft supplies soon also. Meanwhile, enjoying the Christmas tree and a large pile of Christmas ready to go to the thrift shop. It feels good to downsize.

Colleen MacKinnon; Penny Rugs and More said...

I too am ehem, streamlining. Gathering my focus I like to say. Please put me on your email, I would love to help you downsize if the price and postage are agreeable, being in Canada and all.