Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Everything Changes Nothing Changes


 Yesterday Walter spotted his old bed in the garage,
 and I dragged it out for him. After a few sad attempts,
 he finally figured out a way to almost fit.

 

Picked up about 20 books from the library.

Some things never change.

Walter last week


I love books, my canines love me.
It makes for creative reading positions.

Howie last year

Just seeing his sweet face tears at my heart.

I miss him so much every damn day.


I'm hiding away here in my own little world

hoping you are all staying well and safe.


Z


5 comments:

Kit said...

Hello my friend. Hiding out here too with my books, cat, and hubby. Thank heavens we get along. We took a long drive yesterday and enjoyed the lake. Take care. Keep a going! Love ya, Kit

TheCrankyCrow said...

Awww....how sweet that Walter wanted his baby bed enough to try to squeeze into it. You're a good doggy mom... Well, at least you only get a nose or a head on your book pages...I usually have a full grown cat plopped on mine. But yeah about the change, no change, thing...time has never flown by so quickly while I feel like I am standing completely still and every day is the same. Odd.... ~Robin~

Colleen MacKinnon; Penny Rugs and More said...

You are a good canine mommy. Those eyes...read to me.

Found out today a neighbour has been exposed and another has the flu. The one with the flu (retired nurse) went for testing. The other says she has no symptons...come on! Geesh I am laying really low now! I have enough needlepoint, wool dyeing, books, and furniture rearranging to keep me occupied. Amazon just made a wad this evening, sigh.

Sandra said...

Thanks for taking time to write. I truly look forwars to your posts and check regularly to see how you're doing. I like your historic quote today and will add one that still comforts me - "and this too shall pass".

Prims By The Water said...

How sweet Walter is. Love how he loves to read like you. Janice