Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Oh my Stars!

Wouldn't you know it? Wednesday snuck up on me AGAIN! Just this minute at 9:00pm I remembered it was Tuesday, even though I lived through all day today...A Tuesday. I offer pathetic excuses for my lack of white - two wonderful client visits today, a yummy lunch with friends and three long distance chats this evening. The landscapers arrive in the early am to do my lawn overhaul and well...I've got nothing, except this rather sad little story about a bunch of 4' glitter stars that I made.

How I meant them to look:



How some of them ended up, after gallons of stiffener: OOPS



Are you laughing? Hey, cut that out! They're just a little stiffy challenged...ahem

and this counts....they ARE white!

2 comments:

Faded Charm said...

Love your stars! Thanks for sharing and I hope you are having a wonderful week.

Kathleen

WIZARD OF ONCE WAS "WooW" said...

Oh my! I wasn't laughin' until your last comment..then I cracked up! Stars with attitudes is what I say!
My Best
Gale