Saturday, April 29, 2017

Save Me


Annie having small sale here tomorrow.
I still have to be around.
Save Me

Huge Community sale so we're joining in.
I'll be hiding out in garage corner.
Annie says she'll handle it all...

but the money. lol

I have some tree tools, pole pruners, chain saw etc
(no longer have trees)
a small dresser and some linens.
Should be easy peasy for me,
especially since I'll be hiding in the corner 
studio in the garage.

right over here


AND it's going to be cool YAY
any locals who did not get email - we open at 7:30

Have a wonderful day

4 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Sell it and enjoy being in your corner! Hugs!

Blondie's Journal said...

All the best, Z.

I'm going to have few 1000 tables at the All Lake Yard Sale on June 23rd. I have tons of stuff, with friends also invited to set up their own tables. Any suggestions for making this a success?

Jane x

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

And space you put together looks magazine ready. Even a yard sale.

Terra said...

You have a nice spot to hide out in.