Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Roses Never Fail


Every year my roses do not disappoint.
Much needed color this year with
 the majority of my yard torn apart.
 Hopefully the next two weeks 
will see some action.
I'm beyond ready to be done.
I have raked a half ton of rock,
removed nine huge bushes, just me and a shovel,
(each taking between 30 minutes to an hour)
and filled 28 -33 gallon trash bags 
with 20 year old bark, twigs, leaves and branches.

Now
If we could just get started
on rerouting sprinklers, tree removals
and plantings and new 15x15 patio.
They're fitting me in between BIG jobs.
I'm practicing patience.
I need more practice.
You can see the one completed wall on
my IG.
Click on upper right

4 comments:

donna baker said...

Well, I have a new found respect for you. I don't think I could have done it. Can't wait to see it.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

BEAUTIFUL Roses!!! Hang in there, it will be worth it in the end.

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

OOh, those are stunning!!... You'll get there - think of how satisfying the finished yard will be for you -

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Crikey Z ..... i have just done a bit of pruning, some weeding, sprayed the roses and mowed the lawn but you have now put me to shame !!!! haha
Your rose is magnificent .... which one is it ? XXXX