Monday, March 1, 2010

10 Great Things at Trader Joes


I LOVE Trader Joes. I mean it. LOVE

I went shopping there today and as I was walking around the store I realized I return again and again for the same items, because they are just the best. I bet some of these are your favorites too or maybe you should try a few. Please let me know what your favorites are, and I'll post for all.

For those of you who do not have a TJ, well, sorry :-(
In no order but all rate a #10 score for me.

1. Melange a Trois (frozen red, yellow and green peppers)
2. Mandarin Orange Chicken
3. Gnocchi a la Gorgonzola
4. Smooth and Really Mellow Coffee- very low acidity
5. Dark Chocolate Mint UFO'S
6. Fire Roasted Yellow/Red Peppers
7. Pappardelle Noodles Reg & Lemon Pepper
8. Sipping Chocolate
9. Artisan Potato Cheddar Bread
10. Roasted Red Pepper Hummus

Just concluded that this is one very odd post. Valid, but very odd. Must be the vino?
oh and that would be #11. Chariot Gypsy 2007 ( but alas you can no longer get)

1 comment:

Cindi said...

Agree on most. But also ... the Trader Ming gyoza dumplings, stuffed with veggies, pork, shrimp etc. and just as good when you steam or microwave them -- they don't have to be fried to be yummy quick snacks. And the Greek yogurt. And the organic Chocolate milk. and the lovely cheeses. Can you tell I just got back from there?????