Monday, March 15, 2010

Rainbow Dance



Twice a year, the earth's rotation is on the right path, and the lack of leaves
on the ash tree out front allow a wonderful phenomenon to occur.
The sun streams through the front window, passes through these crystals,
and the rainbow dance begins.
This morning was the first day of the show and lasted a mere 20 minutes.



It begins across the floor, and up the sides of the chairs.


Rises up the front of the cabinet and sprinkles across the window sheers.


The rainbow colors expand and stretch across the blinds, deepening in color,
until

They disappear at the ceiling and are gone.
Now that is the way to begin your day!

4 comments:

Boxwood Cottage said...

Great new blog layout Suzan!
Looks so tidy! And how nice to see you there :)
I love your feathery cassia, I just wish a bit more would bloom in my garden too by now, but there are only the little snow drops. They promised us a rising in temperatures from tomorrow on so there is hope at last!
Very pretty your crystals with the light!
Oh btw I miss my blog's name over the picture in your side bar lol

Warmest wishes for a happy week sends you
Carola

Victoria said...

yay!How fun!!

I celebrate the rainbows in my home too..it is pure magic! Wonderful post..thankyou for sharing! Beautiful pictures!Have a happy day!
Kiki~

June said...

Good morning Suzan,
Beautiful! I so hope you are treated to it again today. My little dog goes nearly crazy ove these reflections when they occur in our house. He runs around trying to catch every light and nearly goes mad doing it. It is so funny to watch.
I loved getting to have another glimpse into your beautiful home. I love the beautiful crystal chandy that causes all this beauty to occur. Just by the looks of these pics, I do believe I would feel very much at home here.
hugs and have a wonderful day.
I'm off to go shopping.

TAPESTRIESOFNATURE said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL HAPPENING! BUT THE OPERATIVE WORD HERE IS "SUN"!
SO GLAD THAT IT IS SHOWING UP SOMEWHERE! ENJOY.