Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sally Jean

Most of you local gals know that I am a huge fan of Sally Jean; I even went to Portland 2 years back to take her Soldering for Virgins class; well, and see Ben of course. (Hope I'm allowed to paste this pretty logo here, because I wanted to get your attention!)

Last week, Tracy, of Tracy's Watermark, located at 1990 Village Center Circle emailed me with the great news that Sally Jean's wonderful charms will soon be available in her shop!

A lot of people started making charms since Sally Jean became a success, imitation ya know, and I have seen most of them, and many are nice, but nothing compares to these. When you realize that these are all hand made by Sally Jean herself and when you see up close and personal the quality of her soldering, well! I bet you can't have just one! I layer em, a square with a domino with a sphere, with a house shape... too cute! Every time I wear some of her charms, I am asked about them. I, and several other students of mine, even used a charm or two in our advent calendars.

Tracy has promised to let me know when the first shipment arrives, and then I'll let you know; or maybe just give her a call and get on her mailing list.

1 comment:

Carole said...

I've loved Sally Jeans charms forever too. I have her book Pretty Little Things....it's one of my favorites. I've been wanting to learn how to solder for some time now.
Guess I'll add it to my ever growing "to do list"
xo....Carole