Sunday, February 21, 2010

Health Reform

So I will detour away from my vow to stay politically neutral here, well, this will still be politically neutral because health care is not about politics or shouldn't be. No one wants another lecture here. Either you get it or you don't.

For my local followers here are the numbers you need for Nevada
Senator Reid 202-224-3542
Senator Ensign 202-224-6244

I'm calling them both this Wednesday, the 24th, the day before the summit. Please consider doing the same.
If you are not a NV resident it will take you one click to get the numbers for your state.
HERE

Please, please consider calling. It is one- two minutes of one day. We can all make a difference. We have to make the difference because they are not willing to do it for us, are they?

We now return to our previously scheduled blog posts.

Suzan

2 comments:

Boxwood Cottage said...

I cross all my fingers that you'll finally get a social health care system! It's hard to believe that the richest country in the world doesn't have one. Yep I think that people should not only critisize, but help Obama to make important changes!

Carole said...

I love that Carola sees that it is insane that nothings been done about this til now and all we do is critize him. I looked at the list and found Chris Dodd...who I like to call Chris Dudd....so I'll have to call the other dud!! lol
Thanks Suzan for having the courage to speak up about such an important topic.
I'll email you tonight. I have a link to send you too!
xx...Carole