Thursday, November 21, 2013

Darling Daughter - Dearest Son

This week and 
my two favorite people 


Hannah at work on
She is Production Designer on the film.
You can check it out at the link above.
oh, and like it on facebook if you wish.
Lots of photos there.
They are working so hard on this independent 
film and we all should support independent films.


Ben creating the signage 
for the wedding of his two friends.
According to his girlfriend,
they were the hit of the party.
He cooks, designs, writes, works in film media,
does standup, repairs broken 
everything for me.

One very lucky Mama
And they're home in a month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I giggle just saying it.


9 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I know how you feel!! My Ashleigh is coming home this weekend and I'll have both my girls with me! Such JOY!

Tracey Broome said...

I feel the very same way about my kid as you do yours. There is just something so cool about watching your child's career blossom. I have some exciting news about Wesley and her screenwriting that I am bursting to share, but must wait. For now I'll just bask in your mom bragging! I love it! Your daughter looks beautiful, by the way:-)

Kathy said...

A job well done!

Low Tide High Style said...

The film looks very cool, and you are so right about needing to support all independent artistic endeavors! Enjoy your time with them while they are home over the holidays next month!

xo Kat

Trish said...

I love that your children are your favourite creations. That is saying a great deal from such a creative individual. I need go no further to find my inspiration for the coming season. Your home looks amazing! Great solution for your puppy problem....and it looks cool too.

Trish

Tanya said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, Mom!

Romeo said...

A MONTH?!?!? Now that is a dream come true for you!!! And no doubt for them too! Have a grand time!!!!

Hugs,

"her" and Romeo

Nella Miller said...

Suz, you know how blessed you are ?? All because of you !! The apple does not fall far from the tree...wishing you the best Thanksgiving next week, my dear American friend...lots of love...N.xoxo

Jill said...

Of course they are creative! I'm happy you get your little chicks home soon!!!