Friday, November 22, 2013

Bumping The Recipe


The light in the house today, 
a rainy dark day, is so perfect for me.
This is always my favorite light...
A hot cup of coffee,
warm snuggly clothes,
gentle music and a good book.
Heaven
Join me?


It's 10 a.m. and yet the trees look like early evening.
Justice photo bombing.








I didn't adjust anything in the shots.
This is the "temperature" in my home most days.




I finally had to turn on the heat.






Up there?
Top of the stairs?
My studio


I'll be there all day.
Bumping the recipe from earlier because the light
 is just too delicious today.

Z

15 comments:

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

So beautiful and cozy :)

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

You do have a way... love every single thing in these photos...

suzeeez said...

your home is beautiful :)

Primitive Stars said...

So beautiful, love the tree, makes me smile.,.....wonderful old table, love it, great job decorating, Francine.

Romeo said...

LOVE this "temperature" too! It's a rainy day here too and there is simply nothing better than the warm glow of twinkle lights. Too bad I don't have mine out yet :( Guess I'll just come visit you! Romeo is out warming up the car.....

Hugs,

"her"

Sonny G said...

its warm and welcome and has an ethereal quality to it that I can almost feel from here..

enjoy every moment.

Helen said...

I love it all!

Jill said...

The roast looks delicious and your home inviting. :)

Kathy said...

Every single room just looks so cozy and inviting. You home is just like a hug.

Claudia said...

Your home is cozy, warm and beautiful, my friend. Hot Chocolate anyone?

xo
Claudia

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
This is my first time on your sweet blog. I love your beautiful and cozy home! I am your newest follower on your blog now hoping you will come join my Tablescapes, also hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family.
xxoo
Diane

c. Joy said...

Lovely. You really do a great white Christmas.

Sonja of Hickety Pickety said...

So peaceful...LOVE everything!

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

I can just look at this post over and over it's just so yummy!
~Debra xxx
Capers of the vintage vixens

Sharon said...

How beautiful! I love the light from the trees, so welcoming and cozy. Thank you for sharing.
~Sharon