Sunday, July 16, 2023

Hand Painted Ribbons



I am still enjoying the daily fodder challenge and today
 I made these ribbons out of linen.
 I have a plan for them to wrap 
some special gifts for the kids. 
The Fodder Challenge and Fodder School 
really puts your creativity into high gear.
You can follow the teacher's instructions
exactly, or if you don't have those supplies, 
you can detour and use what you have, or what 
you are comfortable using.

With every lesson, it becomes a jumping off
point to other ideas and inspirations. 
With it being 117 degrees here today, 
doing anything but holing up 
in the studio was out of the question. 

What are you doing these days?

Z

 

2 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

My turn to say shiiiiiiiiit! That's not hot, that's hell! Love the hand painted ribbons - they will be the perfect finishing touch for very special gifts for the kids. I have not quite decided what I will do today...and here it is noon already. I guess I better pick something and get to it or another day will be frittered away. ~Robin~

acorn hollow said...

Lord that is hot!! We are hotter than usual but not that hot.
Your ribbon is fabulous.
Cathy