Wednesday, January 1, 2020

How Cute Are They?




Taken last night after I asked ( begged) for a photo.
I rarely get a "normal" photo.

This is what I get when I ask for photos.



97% of the time


They think it's hilarious.
I have dozens like this




When they are famous, and they will be,
I will sell these to a tabloid ( kidding).

They would not care, as their personalities 
and souls are carefree and funny. 


 

They are wonderful people
I love them so much.

My focus, my mantra, my purpose, my plan.
Embrace Goodness 

and the funny

Z





7 comments:

Mugwump Woolies said...

This made me laugh...thanks for that. Have a wonderful 2020!
Robyn

Kit said...

I love them!!! My oldest always makes a face and then Em starts to yell at him to be good. We all end up goofing around...lol. These photos are the best! Kit

Terra said...

They are beautiful people, and being a mom, I like the first photo best. Their sense of humor shines through in the others though.

Blondie's Journal said...

I think many of us can identify. They are a part of you so I know you are smiling!

Jane

Colleen MacKinnon; Penny Rugs and More said...

Super Cute! The Cutest!!

mary scott said...

They look like they have a great sense of humor & lots of fun together. It's hard to choose, but I like the last one best. Thanks for the fun!

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Oh Z .... those photographs are hilarious but the first one is perfect. Did they get their hotel in London sorted ? XXXX