Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Bloom Where You Are Planted




These three were 1.79 - 4"pot 
babies I bought at IKEA last Christmas.
I have repotted them three times since then,
and will need to do again by the end of the year.
They're 2 - 3 ' already.
This is a southern exposure window.
They obviously love it right here.
First thing each morning,
I raise this blind and pour out Howie's dog food
and then push the coffee maker to begin.
The one to the left? 
It's called a Z plant.
Imagine that

Bloom where you are planted.


3 comments:

Claudia said...

Your plants are thriving! On your recommendation, I bought a Z plant and it's doing well! xo

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I need to do some serious repotting of plants. I brought home several of the live plants from a funeral and they are all pretty much pot bound. I'll get it done soon!

Kit said...

You have the houseplant touch! I have them all over my house. Helps with the need to see green during our long winters. Have a good week! Hope you are feeling better. Kit