Sunday, May 31, 2015

Into the woods, er, garage


Remember when I said I was 
heading out to the garage next 
for my purge/organizing quest?

Well, I've been out there for many many days.
Purged through every box and bin
 and scrubbed and cleaned. Whew!
Emptied out six bins and 14 boxes.

Then I took one side and turned it into another
studio space for painting and classes.
This involved painting and hinging together
4 shutters, 3 coats of paint each side,
a dresser that had to be stripped A LOT
and then painted...
but the sides were too damaged,
so after all that work I added burlap to it instead.
I still have garage ceiling to paint
 and lighting and, and, and....

Stay tuned.
I'll show you my VERY organized 
garage and studio very soon.

Four carloads of stuff over to the warehouse
and Ronda and I have so much more stuff
(how is that possible?)
to sell this Saturday the 6th, 
as she is purging big time in
anticipation of a move.

Local gals, let me know if you want to 
preview and purchase early. 
You will soon get email
with details if you are on my email list.

It's going to 105 today. oy vey!

6 comments:

June said...

Sure wish I loved nearby :) I bet this will be a good one for sure.
All your accomplishments this past week makes me look like a slug sweetie. I think I'll go clean out a cupboard or something! ...slinking to the kitchen now....
love you!

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

So much energy! You're amazing. I'm still doing my house too:/ Little by very little it is getting done:)Happy cleaning.
~Debra xxx
Capers of the vintage vixens

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I've taken a break from the purging, but I feel another round of it coming soon. Need to make more room in my spare room! It's going to happen soon (I say to myself over and over).

Linda

Kathy said...

Ohhh... I have garage envy! I can't wait to see your reclaimed space. We have a huge garage but that is Husband's art room in the back and his storage in the front.

Lin from A {tiny} Cottage In The Woods said...

You really do have an amazing amount of energy, Z. How do you do this in 105 heat? I'd be laying on the floor whining.

Wish us luck. We might hit the 60's this week.
xo,
Lin

Tanya said...

Teaching again? MARVELOUS, Z!!! Hope your week is grand and you sell LOTS. We are heading out again this Friday - take care, my friend. Stay cool - XOXO