Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Pumpkin Sale

Here are the last of the pumpkins.
 I've grouped them and they are on sale.
I made some for myself this year finally
and I do not wish to store any for next year's sales.
Shipping is priority usually 2 days...

Email me if interested 
First come...




1.) Orig 29.00 w/o shipping
Now 35.00 shipping included




2.) Orig 22.00 w/o shipping
Now 29.50 shipping included




3.) Orig 25.00 w/o shipping
Now 32.00 shipping included





4.) Orig 28.00 w/o shipping
Now 34.00 shipping included
SOLD




7 comments:

Rebecca said...

They look fabulous! I haven't made any this year...
I didn't meet your friend at the show, was looking for her. Maybe she couldn't find us. Glad to be home, I think I am too old for this.
Hope all is well with you
Blessings
R

Terra said...

Lovely, the leaves and stems are especially creative.

Boxwood Cottage said...

Wow someone has been busy! They do look great!

time worn interiors said...

a quick note to let you know i got to meet erin. she was a doll.
tot

{oc cottage} said...

you are SO darn creative! WOW!

m ^..^

erin's art and gardens said...

these pumpkins are adorable AND reasonably priced, to boot. best of luck selling every last one of them.
erin
xxoo
p.s. i saw a cute idea at the pop up barn sale where the gal used real pumpkin stems on her velvet pumpkins....i suppose she saved them from last year? or had a source for real stems....

Gammyshouse said...

these are just adorable!!