Sunday, August 25, 2013

SLEEPY SLUGGY STORMY SUNDAY


Lined up like departing aircraft


Snoozing the day away


Open eyes long enough to say "shoo I'm sleeping"

Storm coming in, more opportunity for Howie 
to chew holes in curtains and tablecloths



The last storm 's tablecloth chew
sigh...

I love this tablecloth and kept turning 
the bad sides to the back.
Now there IS no good side

But those eyes

one blue
one brown 

say I'm sorry

As I shot the pic of the tablecloth just now
 Howie went and hid under the table
checking his penis..
Yeah he does that too when anxious

Such a guy


Have a good week my friends
with special shout outs to all my teacher pals.
I salute you!

Z

12 comments:

joanne said...

ain't that just like a guy! Poor fella, I've got one who jumps up in my lap when it's stormy out but he doesn't chew. Can't help but love 'em right?

Sonny G said...

aww ...
we have storm anxiety here too. I have 3 pom girls .. 1 lays under the guest bed and screams:) 1 gets in her bed and digs at her blanket til she can get under it and the 3rd lays on the sofa asleep like nothings happening.. Just like humans they react differently to storms.

time worn interiors said...

Sorry I missed you call yesterday. I was on the road for a picking trip. I will call you today around the same time. I was great to hear your voice.
tot

Tracey Broome said...

Laughed out loud! I think I might have even snorted:-)

the old white house said...

such a guy!! I hope the storm provided relief from the heat! love,t.xoxo

marcela cavaglieri said...

Yikes!!! oh well...this is why I don't have dogs!! LOL!!!

Claudia said...

Poor Howie! Stress brings out the worst in all of us. Give him a big old hug!

xo
Claudia

wendy said...

"checking his penis"...ha ha, that was funny. They sure did look comfortable.

Jillayne said...

Ahhh - poor fellow - it's a tough thing when you hate storms... Josie goes into hiding under the nearest bed and you can't get her out for anything...
Hopefully everything is still intact, including his...ahem...

erin's art and gardens said...

thanks for the laugh!!

June said...

You funny girl!
T.T doesn't seem to mind the storms much like some dogs do, but if the lightening gets too close he goes into the bedroom and shudders a bit.
hope all is well with you once I saw some of the storms you had there.
much love...

Curtains in My Tree said...

I love you actually said the word penis LOL on a blog post
yes males take care of those things LOL

It is HOT HOT HOT here 101 today and we have a football game on campus Saturday night at 6