Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Snowing in the bedroom

Let me give you a wee bit of advice. Next time you have gone upstairs, your arms laden with stuff from downstairs to put away...do not set it all on your bed. I did that yesterday and then started to distribute all the supplies to the various rooms where they belonged, laundry, shampoos, studio stuff. I noticed how very warm my room was and walked around the bed to the other side to turn on my floor fan to defcon 5/full blast.

The only remaining items on the bed were 200 small tea dyed cupcake liners and 400 large coffee filters........

With a loud WHOOSH, it all went airborne and if I had not been cursing quite rapidly and quite loudly I may have appreciated the beauty of 600 spheres all spinning. leaping and dancing through the air like the first heavy snowfall of the year. They danced into the bathroom up and over the shower door and out into the hall headed down the stairs. hmmmmm

No pics, but I did pause to enjoy the hilarity of the situation. Life's little moments.

Enjoy your moments today.

1 comment:

Vintage Market Place said...

Next time I miss the snow back home I will have to recreate your mishap!
Too funny.