Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Fourth Time Is The Charm

 Fourth Time

After nearly 2 years and 4 reschedules

and Covid and Indoor - Outdoor

It was a three day event of nothing but love.

I cannot even begin to tell you.

It's all so much

love

laughter

joyful tears

more love

 champagne

wine

incredible food 

friendships old and new

My heart is bursting with joy

and the tears flow in an instant

with each memory.




https://instagram.com/akikoliuphotos?utm_medium=copy_link




Ivan, who I think of as my 2nd son and Darling Daughter Hannah
Hannah was Ben's Best Person



All you need is love

5 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Awwww... Congratulations all around!! Some marriages don't last as long as those two had to wait to just GET married. That bodes well methinks. ;-) Lovely photos....you look beautiful. ~Robin~

Colleen MacKinnon; Penny Rugs and More said...

This is so very wonderful! Glad that it finally happened, everyone looks so happy and beautiful! Congratulations to the happy couple and family! You look so happy Suzan. <3

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Congratulations!
Love, smiles, beautiful bride,handsome groom!

Prims By The Water said...

Congratulations! WOOHHOO for the happy couple! Janice

Kit said...

Oh how lovely! Such smiles and you look fabulous! I am glad it went well. I had my brother be my best man instead of having a maid of honor. 😊 Kit