Friday, July 22, 2016

Remains Of the Days

This is what remains after two days of binge watching
with My Darling Daughter.
After Best Beau left last weekend she stayed on
through my Birthday, and this very little
tv viewer, mwah, watched 20 episodes of Vampire Diaries
in a day and a half.
She built a pallet of foam and pillows after removing 
the furniture from the den, and we ordered in food,
polished off some wine and some Moscow Mules.

Hannah had begged me to watch for months
 and so over a couple weeks 
I had made it through Seasons 1-5 
and 2 episodes of Season 6 before she arrived. 
She was thrilled. I struggled through Season 1 
not really into it and then like millions of other "girls"
(rolling my eyes here) I fell for 

Damon


Yep
That bad boy Ian stole my heart
as he vamped his way through
Mystic Falls.

Those of you who desire never to speak me again after
this admission, please know that I do understand.
But oh baby, is this guy ever the bad boy, gotta love em guy.

Season 7 is not on Netflix yet,
but once I can obtain, I will binge once more and 
then actually watch the final season as it airs.

This is embarrassing to admit but if 
Brooke Burke Charvet
can admit to incontinence,
er, I guess she says bladder leakage;
then I can admit to a slight
deviation from "high brow" television..
oh yeah and I also 
do Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
and I did True Blood
anyone sensing a theme?

anyone still speaking to me?


Z

Those of you who judge?
Watched Bachelorette, Duck Dynasty,
Housewives of (pick the city) or the Kardashians lately?

Now that I would NOT do! lol
Enjoy your weekends
with your secret obsessions







8 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

While I haven't watched this show I'm a big fan of binge watching. My friend got me to watch a couple of episodes of The Walking Dead and now I'm a HUGE fan. So who knows maybe this show will pop up on my netflix screen one day. I call this retreat from reality and it's a good thing with the world gone crazy!
hugs!!

Curtains in My Tree said...


Oh my gosh you sound just like my oldest lawyer daughter she loves all those weird shows/movies you mentioned LOL

Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
True Blood

which I don't do these either
Bachelorette, Duck Dynasty,
Housewives of (pick the city) or the Kardashians lately? LOL


We don't agree on the choices for our next President either LOL imagine that


Tracey Broome said...

Well if its true confession time, I watched Magic Mike, OMG! Why would you NOT watch it!!!!
I do not judge, unless you tell me you have a secret crush on Donald Trump, then we are going to have to talk :)
I want a binge watch with my girl.... jealous. We used to binge on Twin Peaks, so fun

Debbie said...

Wonderful! Looks so comfy. Years back, one of my daughters would spend the weekend with me and we would binge watch many different shows. Happy times.

Kathy said...

LOL! Swamp People. There. I said it.

Colleen MacKinnon; Penny Rugs and More said...

I have to catch up on that show, our daughter had us hooked on it for awhile. Now go forth and binge on season one and two of Outlander. You'll be swooning for Jamie, time travel, and vintage clothing. :-)

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

I LOVE a TV fest Z ....... I can go on for hours !!! I watch a right mixture of programmes .... documentaries , period dramas, politics and, a load of rubbish sometimes .... I do draw the line at The Kardashians though .... can't bear them !! Lovely that you could enjoy it with your daughter. XXXX

Kit said...

LOL!! You have your secret pleasures and I have mine. I couldn't get enough of Breaking Bad and now am in love with Better Call Saul. My one show I have to admit I am embarrassed to tell co-workers I watch is the Housewives of Beverly Hills. Yes, tis true. Ever since I vacationed there I just have to see what and where they are going. Can't help it! :) Kit