Thursday, October 8, 2015

Message Block Class


Class is November 14
You choose your block size, font, colors
Blocks are 4 sided

Still a few spots left in Wreath Class
October 31


I used one of my sets ( I have three sizes)
to spell out B-day wishes to Annie

Just a few phrases you can make with your set:
and you can personalize with
additional family names

   HAPPY BIRTHDAY
   HAPPY THANKSGIVING
HAPPY EASTER
HAPPY HALLOWEEN
HAPPY NEW YEAR
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
HAPPY CHANUKAH
HAPPY FATHERS DAY
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
BE MY VALENTINE
TRICK OR TREAT
WELCOME HOME
I LOVE YOU
APRIL FOOLS
MERRY CHRISTMAS
LET IT SNOW
WINTER WISHES
JOY TO THE WORLD
PEACE ON EARTH
LUCK O THE IRISH
GIVE THANKS
BE THANKFUL
CONGRATULATIONS
CELEBRATE

TO THE MOON AND BACK

5 comments:

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Wish I could come .... just a bit far to commute !!! XXXX

Tracey Broome said...

I have always loved those blocks. When I was a showroom designer, I had some of them and would spell out subtle snarky messages that no one really got but me. It was secret fun, haha! Maybe you should start offering an online class for those of us that can't afford a plane ticket out to LaLa :)

Tanya said...

Happy Birthday, Annie - for those mulling classes over, Z is an incredible teacher, and you will have the BEST time in her class.

Connie said...

These blocks are wonderful . . and it would be great fun to attend. Too bad I live so far away. Have a lovely time, I know you will :)
Connie :)

Kathy said...

I adore your inspiration words and phrases. Good luck with the class!