Thursday, December 18, 2014

You and Me Boo


After five horrific days in Neonatal
because of  hospital errors,
we brought you home Christmas Eve
24 years ago, praying all would be well.

You have brought nothing but joy to me
every day since my darling daughter.

..... and now you are a beautiful, funny, talented and smart
young woman

so very happy and in love

and tonight you are sitting in our family room
 with your beau
working on your script.

I hear your conversation and laughter
and smile...

you are home
you are well


Happy Birthday Boo
I love you so very much
mama


8 comments:

Nella Miller said...

Dear Suz...I feel your beautiful , motherly love all the way over to me, this morning...enjoy your lovely daughter every minute...that pic of the two of you is beautiful..love and hugs, N.xo

Tracey Broome said...

Oh daughters! They are absolute joy, mine is coming home today, also with a beau. You two look so much alike! Enjoy every tiny second of the time you are together.
Yikes I just realized, when I was your daughters age, Gerry and I were already married :-)

Lin from A {tiny} Cottage In The Woods said...

Such a beautiful gift she is. Enjoy your time together, Z!!!!
Hugs,
Lin

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

Awwe Happy Birthday to her:) Wishing you the best Christmas ever! Having family around is the best gift isn't it:)
~Debra xxx
Capers of the vintage vixens

Tanya said...

Happy Birthday, Hannah - Merry Early Christmas, Mom! XOXO

Cindy said...

She is absolutely Beautiful, just like her mama!
Happy Birthday gorgeous girl!

Merry Christmas Z! love you!

Kit said...

OMG! So wonderfully beautiful. The both of you. :) I have two of these wonderful creatures and feel so blessed. Kit

Kathy said...

Happy Birthday to you BOTH!!