Thursday, December 31, 2009

Year of the Tiger



11:45 and these great young adults are rallied round the dining table playing a game and laughing. (darling daughter is 2nd from right). With all the noise they are making, it will be difficult for me to get to sleep but I don't care. They are home and safe and happy. The best start to this year of the tiger. As for me, I'm reading the end of the latest John Irving novel tonight, and earlier today my friend Sue and I went to a matinee of "It's Complicated". We loved it. If you are a fan of romantic comedy, it may be a must see for you too.

Blessings of good health to all of you - most of the rest of life's stuff can be worked out.

1 comment:

June said...

Now that looks like fun Suzan. I can't think of anything better than to go to bed to the sound of your kids having a good time.
The perfect way to spend a New Years Eve.
hugs