Monday, February 9, 2009

2 in one day! Blog Info

A friend just called and we realized pretty quickly that being a newbie to blogging, she did not realize that she could scroll down to the bottom of each page and click on older posts to see past blog postings. You can select the month or year from the bar area to the left. I also explained that she could email me directly from the site by clicking on the letter icon under each posting and she could also leave me comments about any posting by clicking on comments. I love to get comments, so feel free.

Now I'm sure most of you are familiar with all of this, but for the few who are new to blogging I hope this helps.

The next Gathering is going to be all about paper. You will not believe how much we can do with such a renewable resource. It will be a series of many stations and each station will be a different paper project. I did this years ago ( oh my, well over a decade ago) and it was a huge hit, and I think it is time to do again. Because of the many stations we have to have warmer weather so that some stations can be outdoors. I was so excited about doing this I bought some supplies already today.

Papier, carta, papel..It's all paper to me!

No comments: