Thursday, October 9, 2008

BOO to You! and misc update

Because of a cancellation there is one spot open for this Saturday's Gathering. First call or email-first registered. If anyone is interested in attending a finishing night in November please let me know by October 25th. Thank you.

Everyone, please hold loving thoughts for my dear friend Viola, our friend Sue's 93 year old Mom. Viola was moved to Hospice this week. Sue has had a rough couple weeks caring for Viola at home after Viola took a downturn and Sue is now by her side at Hospice nearly round the clock. Sue could also use your warm thoughts and prayers, and a full nights sleep. For those of you who do not know already, I was Viola's caregiver four days a week all of the last school year. She is very dear to my heart, and I will always treasure our friendship. 

No comments: