Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Madam Alexander Dolls

Some of you may not know that a dear friend of mine 

passed away recently. 

I am still in the process of helping my friends daughter 

deal with the estate, and this weekend we unboxed 

dozens of Madam Alexander dolls still new in box.

We have the complete Wizard of OZ set including Dorothy's house 

and hot air balloon! Also Peter Pan and so much more.


If you, or any of your friends, collect these please 

get in touch with me ASAP, before they go to auction, 

by leaving a comment here.

These collections are incredible! and I don't even 

collect dolls, but as we unboxed, we were all squealing

with how adorable they are.

It's probably a good thing I do not have a granddaughter,

especially the Oz set

or...


The photo is lousy but gives you an idea of how many 

we still have. One gal bought many individual ones over the weekend,

but we kept the larger collections...

I know it seems silly but I want them to find good homes. : D




Thank you

Z

   

4 comments:

NMK said...

Wow ! What an amazing collection ! I still have some of my dolls , but my grand daughters are not interested in them at all ....they like these funky looking dolls they all play with , it makes me sad . Hope you find a good home for them .

TheCrankyCrow said...

Oh my....please don't tempt me with the Wizard of Oz dolls. But I know you will find them good homes. ~Robin~

Karen M said...

Seeing those boxes is like a blast from the past! My sister used to get one each birthday from her godmother, our aunt Rosemarie. They are beautifully made. I wasn't ever a fan of dolls, but those were treasures. Do they still make them, even? I'm sure they're worth good money!

Sherri said...

Wow, that is a huge collection! I went to a pre-yard sale once when I lived in SC. The lady had collected Madame Alexander dolls for over 50 years! She met the creator once and she made a doll that looked just like the lady! It was amazing!