Tuesday, September 27, 2022

The Light

I was all set to talk about the light coming into my dining room 
and then darling daughter sent me these photos.
The light in their eyes beats everything else hands down.
They are traveling thru northern CA on vacation.



They are simply mad for each other.



How can my sweet girl be this beautiful woman already.
I had just taken her to college when I began the blog. 

My dearest son and Helene have been happily married for over a year!
They went deep sea fishing to celebrate.
I am so blessed. 


Here is the dining room anyway..



Pop into my IG to see what I've been doing in the studio. 







 

3 comments:

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Very handsome couples!
Very nice jewelry
A dozen plus IG photos before seeing one of Walter...in a video! What a treat!

TheCrankyCrow said...

You are, indeed, blessed my friend. And such beautiful light... of all sorts. ~Robin~

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Two beautiful couples ..... you must be very proud of them. You did a good job !!!
..... and, your dining room looks lovely especially with the light filtering through. XXXX