Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Fall

I didn't haul out all my pumpkins this year, 
as I started late and will quickly switch to 
Christmas in a blink.
SO a little Fall










and a

FALL


Bent down to pick up a dropped pen
 and my office chair on wheels went out from under me,
 flipped over and backwards and one leg
shattered through the lower half of this glass cabinet.

Landed on rump so I wasn't hurt, but cleaning 
up the glass explosion was laborious 
as doggie feet are frequently here.
Not sure if I will bother replacing the glass.
Anyway too much stuff ahead of it on my 
to do list.


Z




3 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Well, Z...No one does a "little fall" like you. Each and every vignette and photo (with the exception of that last one) deserves to be in a (quality) magazine. As for that last photo...YIKES.... Thankfully you didn't cut yourself. Strange, but my desk chair (which is also on rollers) dumped me last week too...One of the rollers came off and when I pushed back, down I went. Thankfully no glass was involved. ~Robin~

amontanalife.blogspot.com said...

Looking good. Your decor is always so lovely. Sorry about your fall. Glad no harm came but to the glass.Take care! Kit

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Scary fall! Glad you are all right.