Monday, July 26, 2021

Walter Hates Technology

 Thank you for stopping by:

My subscriber list for email notifications of my posts

is no longer working.

We're sad 




So far the new site has been unable to transfer all you

wonderful followers over, though they tell me they will 

figure it out?


SO please look over to your right in the upper corner,

and sign up there for the new site until they figure it out.

I would really appreciate it.


Wedding updates and Walter stories 

are in the near future as are some new ideas from me.

If you don't know what I'm talking about,

just leave me a comment or pop an email to me.


Z

1 comment:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Well, I am with Walter on this...Give me some pillows to hide under. I've seen other bloggers mention this "issue" and managed to access the list of people who apparently subscribe to my blog via email, but don't have a clue what to do to notify them of the "issue." Yes, I could mention it on a post, but it's a bit late now as how will they know there's a new post to see it?? I just don't have the "whatever" to even figure out what to do even if I had the inclination to care. Sigh. ~Robin~