Sunday, September 20, 2020

Idiot Thy Name Is ...


A comment to my post

"you truly are an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

https://oldgreymareprimitives.blogspot.com/2020/06/when-all-else-fails.html

A fairly benign post for what my true feelings encapsulate.

My first negative comment in over 10 years.

I could post the comment so that you all could see 

who it was, but that would be unkind to her, and I choose to be kind.

I did respond with a gentle reminder of what her deity truly preaches.

As I age, I've learned that most folks when faced with a 

counter point to their beliefs, close their ears and refuse

the challenge to learn and expand.

flat earthers unite

My instincts said ignore- do not take the bait,

but I'm still 3/4's optimistic these days.

I expect a ration of %$#^ in return- what she does not know 

unless she returns to gleefully see my response, is

that her deity preaches what I believe;

 I can prove it.


now Walter says : 

I choose to burrow in as close as possible to mom's leg


and enjoy some fall


Z




3 comments:

Sandra said...

I always check your blog site for new commentary. I think you are wise and wonderful. Ignore strange and incomprehensible comments. They say more about the writer. They have nothing to do with you.

Kit said...

Wow, what an ass! Her not you. I am always amazed how people react. I am having a problem encountering multiple folks who love the orange one. I just don't get it. I hear his voice and my skin crawls. I have to think they are missing part of their brain....lol Love ya, Kit

Tracey Broome said...

Ahhh.... people and their hateful words. My brother in law messaged me on FB after my Tour de France FB post mentioning how civilized the spectators were and how embarrassed I was for this country. He invited me in his oh so republican way to move to France if I didn't like this country. It was a hateful message, he is a hateful person, but it has stuck in my head and I continue a long chain of retorts to him mentally that I will never send. I did not comment, which is the worst because he loves to argue and get the last word. Stupid man!
NO, you ARE NOT an idiot!