Thursday, July 13, 2017

Popping UP

My home has popped up in another magazine.
The shoot was a while back so those
 of you who follow regularly know
that there are many changes since then.
The stylist made some obvious changes that day,
and of course I've purged scads since then.
Regular visitors will think oldgreymare in a COLOR issue?


Sept/Oct2017

That's the way of publishing, but either way
it's fun to see your home as it was that day,
and have a permanent record.

A thank you to Flea Market Decor
and to Kathryn Drury Wagner for the story.

To any who have come over for
 the first time from the article,
the easiest way to view my home is by
searching the words, decorating, design or organizing in
the search box upper left. 
You can also just search a room, as in living room, 
and the word holiday or Christmas 
will give you a snowfall of photos.
The word Gatherings takes you to some classes.
Or click on the links in the right sidebar
but even those are somewhat out of date.

I am keeping my personal journal/journey on here,
so you're just as likely to see
a garden as a pretty room,
a political rant as some pooch stories
or any gobbeldy gook that pops into my head.

Thank you for coming by and please let 
me know you were here so I can visit you back.

To my kids I'm mama and mom, 
to strangers I'm Suzan
to close friends I'm just 

Z




5 comments:

donna baker said...

Well, how exciting. 'll have to look for it.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I would love to check out this magazine Z!! You have such a unique style to your decorating! Hugs!

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

Awesome!

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Oooo , maybe I'm a bit presumptuous calling you Z !!! I'm not sure if I'm worthy enough to be thought of as a close friend !!! I hope that I am though !!
How brilliant and deserving to have been in so many publications ..... you must be very proud. It is lovely to see your home and I get so much inspiration from it. Keep showing it to us won't you Z ? XXXX

Kit said...

I had the same thought when I saw you say Color issue!...LOL I will have to search for it next time I am at the store. :) It is so cool! I can point to your place and say, I know her! :) Have a good one. Kit